Saturday, April 17, 2010

Getting ready for finals

Since I'm in school right now, classes kind of rule my creative energy.  Finals are coming up, so here's some of what I've been preparing for Monday's final for Portrait Photography class...
Re-do for low-key assignment earlier in the semester.  Studio portrait of Duardo.


Photo #1 for relationship-themed final: Engagement photo for Mary and Jimmy!


Photo #2 for the final: Bridal of Vanessa.

As much as I've enjoyed the things I learn in class, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to let my imagination run a little wilder during the summer.  This should be an adventure!  Freedom after Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I loves this post! Maybe I'm biased, but I think it's perfect! I hope finals turned out well for you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny