Thursday, February 3, 2011

For a change of pace... gun owners?

A lot of my work lately has been a bit more... frilly?  I have been thrilled to spend so much time with weddings and engagements and work with happy couples.

However, this is not a wedding or engagement session.

This is the first shoot from a project I am starting that will feature editorial portraits of gun owners.  Through the series, I plan to show the variety of gun owners out there - with varying reasons for gun ownership and differing attitudes towards the use of firearms.

Thanks to James for being my first subject!






3 comments:

  1. Cool picks! Nothing says hard core like a cub scout T-shirt. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha! I know! The pictures are supposed to communicate personality, though. I think I managed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks cool. where are my pictures?
    Cody Evans

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny