Sunday, July 24, 2011

Balanced Rock - Arches National Park

I spent the weekend hanging out in Moab, Utah.
 
First of all, I suggest you never go to Moab in July unless you revel in 106 degree weather.

Second of all, I recommend you DO get yourself out there at some point during a cooler month like May or September to see some beautiful scenery.

Third... look, a picture!


This is Balanced Rock, one of the many crazy rock formations in Arches National park.  It's also easily accessible from the road if you don't like hiking.  As much as I like to think myself original as a photographer, there was a guy visiting from Japan right next to me taking a picture of it at the same time.  He had my brother snap one of him in front of the rock while I played with my own camera settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny