Monday, November 4, 2013

Splatterfest - Keeping Busy

I've continued working with Bad HERØ Productions when film shoots come up, but I've been so busy editing for various projects that I keep forgetting to update the blog.  Maybe that means it's time for a personal assistant...

Recently, Bad HERØ Productions participated in Splatterfest - a horror short film festival.  Their production "The Spectral Shutter" won for best suspense.  One of my antique cameras made its acting debut as a central prop.  My only regret is that I was otherwise engaged and had to leave the set before they filled the tub with blood.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny