Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Utah Trip - Family #3

And now that I'm back in Texas and working through photos - here is family number three.


Their little guy was the oldest - and by far the squirmiest of the bunch.  I'm pretty sure all he wanted to do was run full speed at the nearest pile of leaves and have at it.  In fact, I'm positive he wanted to do just that!  It was a lot of fun to play with him, but I had to be fast on the trigger for photos.  In the end, it all worked out quite well, and I think he enjoyed the park... if not the pictures.

Fun fact - this was a nostalgic location for their family shoot.  A few years ago, I did their engagements at the same park.  I'm super glad I got to work with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny