Saturday, February 15, 2014

I feel the need to shoot things.

... but not in a disconcerting way.

Since I've gone a fairly long time without doing regular photography experiments, I thought it was high time I started enforcing a shooting regimen.  So, I now have to upload at least one thing - something, anything - for stock photography every week.  I'm going to start out by playing around with food related items.  Even just playing with arrangement and textures.

Yup.  At least one thing a week.  Even if it's not all that impressive.  Like garlic cloves on my fireplace hearth.

Boom.  Weekly goal realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny