Thursday, February 4, 2010

First two attempts in the studio.

Here's two images I've done in the portrait class so far. There are glitches to both of them, but I'm looking forward to correcting more and more each time.


This is an image of my old roommate. It was supposed to be inspired by the style of Edward Steichen. I'm mainly disappointed that I allowed so much negative space between her body and the chair, but I'm happy with the light quality on her face.This was a high-key beauty assignment. I'm very happy with both the model and the outcome, but I need to be a little more careful about over-exposing the background (it eats away at the detail in her hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny