Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big Buildings, Big Apple

 I'm in New York City at the moment with the BYU photography program.  Tomorrow we start with our visits to photographers in the area to see their studios and ask them questions.  Today we pretty much just flew in, checked in, ate and wandered.

As this was my first time in NYC, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  I grew up just outside of Cleveland, OH, so I'm not unfamiliar with big buildings.  The only major difference here is that they go on forever...

Subways hold particular fascination for me, though.  They seem very unnatural, and somehow mysterious. And sometimes there are little old men down there playing on violins.

Here are some snapshots from today.











2 comments:

  1. awesome!! looks like you're already having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know the singer in your second picture...crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny