Monday, March 12, 2012

The Griffith Observatory

Yes, I'm still in Los Angeles.  The trip is just about over, though, and I'll be back in Provo in no time.

Over the last few days my time has been limited.  I have plenty of images to post, but since I'm prepping for another shoot the time it would take to pull together a really meaty post needs to be spent on getting model releases printed and testing a lighting setup.

But here's the Griffith Observatory for your enjoyment.


I wish I could have gone in for a proper visit (it was full of adorable nerdy displays about space and science), but I only did a quick walk-though.  I did, however, get a good angle of it from the Hollywood Hills with downtown LA in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny