Monday, November 14, 2011

Broken Doll

When I was hunting for broken and breakable objects at the second-hand store, I came across this doll that was already missing a foot.  Honestly, the doll was all-around creepy-looking.  Perfect!  I'm doing a series on broken objects, so I figured it would fit in well.

The trouble was that a lot of situations I put the doll in made it seem like a stereotypical "creepy doll" shot.  I wanted it to be about a broken doll, not about the spawn of Chucky.  I hope this worked out...



1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this I thought of Chuckie and then I thought of a Voo doo (sp?) doll. It made me laugh though and it's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog are the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.

© 2014, Andrea Cerveny